Register for Healing Developmental Trauma.
This course presents a developmental and highly relational clinical framework for helping individuals resolve developmental trauma.
It also identifies the critical differences between the medical “treatment” model and the relational “healing” model,” and describes how professionals can transition their work with clients and patients from the treatment to healing paradigm. This course also expands the healing model into couples, families, and organizations, and reframes developmental trauma as a gift.
This unique course presents a transformative framework that moves beyond the treatment paradigm into healing. It includes:
- Weinholds’ practical and relational framework for healing,
- Information about how to complete the “psychological birth,”
- How to create intimate, interdependent relationships,
- The importance of Presence in healing Disorganized Attachment and other forms of developmental trauma
- Advanced tools for couples therapy
- Regression-progression dynamics in family systems
- Dysfunctional social and organizational communication patterns
Barry & Janae Weinhold
Barry and Janae are authors, lifelong teachers, visionaries, authors, developmental psychologists, and licensed mental health professionals. They are also are devoted partners, parents of four children between them, and grandparents of three.
As part of their quest for higher consciousness and their desire to understand evolution at all levels, the Weinholds have traveled extensively, lived abroad twice and studied a broad array of topics and subjects that helped them create their meta-theory Developmental Systems Theory, their clinical approach Heart-Field Therapy and the game-changing concept Developmental Trauma. These frameworks and concepts permeate their thinking, counseling & coaching and their writing.