MC, LMFT, NADD-CC, RYT 500
Lane is a licensed marriage, family and child therapist who has spent her entire adult life gaining the training, licensure, and experience necessary to lead and manage stakeholders and direct service providers in providing trauma-informed and culturally competent care.
She joins the Trauma-Informed Care Training Center as a sensitive and collaborative leader, devoted to the mission of bringing trauma-informed education to all walks of life, cultures, and individuals in order to support healing, growth and service deliveries that are effective and sustainable.
As a mother, teacher, clinician, facilitator, supervisor and leader, Lane is driven to reduce the stigma of mental health attitudes and to improve the physical and mental health of those impacted by the effects of trauma.
Through her unique blend of lived experience, research, training and consultancy, she guides the Center in creating the opportunity for individuals, organizations and cultures to become “unstuck” and to move into healthy, vibrant organicity and adaptive function.
In her work as both a therapist and an administrative supervisor, Lane has specialized in the delivery of strengths-based, transformative, and trauma-informed education and interventions that promote growth, recovery, and resilience to individuals and organizations.
She has served as a collaborator, consultant and mediator for numerous stakeholders including law enforcement, Juvenile Justice, domestic violence shelters, MCO dual diagnosis mental health/IDD complex care coordinators, Child Protective Services, foster care providers, school educators and exceptional children’s programming, youth respite agencies, hospital emergency department and inpatient clinicians, psychiatrists, agencies supporting individuals with Autism and other developmental disabilities, Day Treatment program staff and administrators, among others.
Lane’s competencies and clinical certifications include:
- Licensed Marriage, Child and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Adapted Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy for complex Mental Health/Intellectual &/or Developmental Disabilities/Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attachment-Focused Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Behavioral Health Crisis First Responder
- Seeking Safety Program Facilitator
- Prime for Life Addiction Treatment and Prevention Facilitator
- Hakomi Mindful Somatic Psychotherapy
- Emotion Focused Couples and Family Therapy (EFT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Emotion Regulation Skills Training and adapted DBT for neurodivergent population
- National Association for Developmental Disabilities, Clinical Certification (NADD-CC)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) informed EMDR
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Family Centered Training (FCT)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Registered Yoga Therapist and Teacher (RYT 500)
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy